TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2008-08 > 1219029514

From: Anita <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] INDIVIDUAL DETAIL REPORT-- UNDATED TAGS AT END?
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 20:18:34 -0700 (PDT)

I have been asking for YEARS that the undated tags be at the end of a report. Please add this to our Wish List. I have put a sort date in some of the undated tags but do not want to go through ALL of them - I have many!!! Please, please add a choice to reports so that undated tags will print at the end of the report. Thanks!!!
Anita Cooper
Houston, Texas

Message: 2