TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2008-09 > 1221769912

From: "Teresa Elliott" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Death Reg. Sourcing Sorrows from a Long Time Lurker
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 15:31:52 -0500

Mike,
Yes, it does to me, and I can see why you would do that. In fact, you can
go to the NARA site and see what microfilm series the entry came from. I
would be more concerned in that case of the page number and line (though if
they are stamped on the page, then they'd be the same online as on the
microfilm.

But I could easily take your citation and find the same document on the
microfilm, so I think you have a good solution.

Teresa Ghee Elliott
--http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~rutherfordcemetery/
My genealogy blog
--http://generationsgoneby.wordpress.com/