TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2009-01 > 1231184231

From: "Ray Holt" <>
Subject: [TMG] Wierd problem with setting flag values
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 14:37:11 -0500

I have a weird problem. I am doing clean up work and in the process doing
extensive editing of flag values. Everything works fine until, with
apparently no reason, I cannot set the values. The flag window comes up and
the cursor moves around the dialog alright, but when I click ok the values
do not change. I can switch to another person and everything works fine. I
TMG and come back in all the flags work just fine. Then all of a sudden I am
having the same problem. I am using 7.02. Are there any suggestions out
there? It's more annoying than any thing else. Ray Holt

This thread: