TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2009-01 > 1233049906

From: Adam Brown <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Merging Projects
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 20:51:46 +1100

Hi Evelyn,

One way would be to set-up a flag to track which side of the family each
person belongs to, and perhaps a third value for people who belong to
both families. You can then use this flag to filter people for things
such as reports or exporting.

To set-up the new flag right-click in the flag window and select
'customise flags', the flag manager will open, click on add and you can
enter the name of the new flag and its values.

Hope this helps.

Adam Brown
Camden, Australia