TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2009-04 > 1239310103

From: "David Ball" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Tutorial & Tips
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 13:48:23 -0700

Terry's and Lee's websites have many links to other sites, if you browse
them a bit.

Best "free" resource is this mailing list and archives because it includes
Terry and Lee and Jim Byram and John Cardinal and a host of brilliant and
helpful users <g>. Same goes for the WhollyGenes forum that also has lots
of connections to other resources.

Non-free would be Terry's "Primer" and the WhollyGenes video training
packages that are available through WhollyGenes.

Two "must have" items for me would be John Cardinal's TMG-Utility
(donorware) and Deanna Berghart's short cut cheat sheet at
http://www.tmgtips.com/TMG_Helps_blank.pdf

Dave Ball

This thread: