TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2010-01 > 1264453490

From: Kay & Bill Sturgeon <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Record ID Numbers
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 08:04:50 +1100

Mark,

Jims F2 suggestion gives you a list to pick from.

Should you have used a number and cleared the information it will be at
the top of the picklist of people. I don't know if unused in the normal
fashion appear there.

I presume you have in theory allocated blocks of numbers to different
families. I did that way back in my DOS FR4 days, it never worked for
me as I filled them in quickly. Now I just use next cab off the rank but
I am just about to hit the 20,000 people mark which is a small database
compared to others. It is all too hard to decide how many numbers each
family would need.

Kay

This thread: