TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2010-01 > 1264746005

From: MML <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Where to store emails
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 00:20:05 -0600

The important emails, I "print to a pdf file", using a "pdf printer
driver". There are some free ones and some purchased ones. I save
some web pages that way also. Then name and store the pdf in the
appropriate folder on my hard drive with my other genealogical online
tidbits. It is very simple to do compared to copying and
pasting. The pdf file I consider "sturdier" than a text file - not
easy to accidentally alter. I use PdfFactory, in conjunction with
the Fineprint utility, I have used these for years.

Mary Lane