TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2010-02 > 1265590658

From: Dennis Bright <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Palms & Gedstar Pro question
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 16:57:38 -0800

Kevin,
About two hours ago I was informed by a sales person at the local
(Lompoc, CA, USA) Verizon store that as of 18 Jan 2010 that Verizon
required a minimum data plan ($10.00 for 25 MB a month) for all
cellphones ("smartphones")that were internet capable.

I was also told that it was believed that AT&T was doing the same
thing. T-Mobile and Sprint requirements unknown.

So it appears that you are correct or soon will be.

Dennis L. Bright