TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2010-02 > 1266029935

From: "Fran Segall" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Tags explanation of each type? What have you added?
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 21:58:55 -0500

One possibility is to use some specific naming convention for all the new
tags you create. It could be anything --- like putting "-c" (for custom) at
the end of the tag label. Or, conversely, renaming your existing tags with
something like "-uft" at the end.

The best approach probably depends on WHY you want to know!

Pierce Reid wrote:

At this time, I know that all "Custom" tags came from UFT, but when I start
getting creative within TMG, I won't know if it's an old UFT event (many of
which I have created or modified), or one that I created within TMG.

To contact the TMG List Administrator, send a message to
the subject and the body of the message

This thread: