TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2010-02 > 1266865746

From: "Mayer, Charles A" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Census Tags - Repetitiveness
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 14:09:06 -0500

Hi Tom,

I too find the repetitive sentences mind numbing, almost to the point of
listening to a 33 1/3 vinyl record with a nick in one of the grooves.

I use the original text of the TMG report to get all the facts and flow of
events on the table. Then I bring up MS Word, and using the TMG text as my
notes/guidelines, write my own verbiage from start to finish. To me this is
far less work than trying to fidget around with software codes, trying to
get variety that way.

Charles A Mayer
Ormond by the Sea FL USA