TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2010-02 > 1267020912

From: Donald Joseph Schulteis <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Actual place of birth and death
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 06:15:12 -0800 (PST)

I came upon a similar experience. My aunt died at home in the presence of her daughter and her husband, my godfather, who is now also deceased, but her death certificate identifies she died at the local hospital. In fifty years this matter will not be important to anyone, but for our family heritage book, it is exceedingly important to the living members of the family.

Donald

Donald Joseph Schulteis
"The Omnibus Portal"
www.schulteis.com/omnibus/