TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2010-05 > 1273454631

From: "Jim Savage" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] How do I ?
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 20:23:51 -0500

I apologize for the display of stupidity but I just don't comprehend...here
is what I am attempting to do. I have an image of an 1896 marriage
certificate and & an image of a sample love letter from 1892. Both currently
attached to one person. I wish to have them attached to the other parties
involved also. My objective is the have Second Site pick them up for my web
site. I just can't get used to TMG terminology. I'm perfectly content with
my Visual Roots on my Win95 machine for what reports I generate.
Jim
Savage family genealogy
http://personal.ayrix.net/~savage1/
Unger family genealogy
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~unger
Christmas begins it and Easter completes it.