TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2010-07 > 1278574953

Subject: Re: [TMG] Questionable trees?
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 07:42:33 +0000 (UTC)

My thinking is this...

Unpublished research is just so much wasted work unless you absolutely know for a fact that there is someone who *will* continue it.

Since most of us don't have that assurance then our only recourse, if we want our work to survive, is publish and distribute our work as far and wide as often as we possibly can- even if it means doing less research to get the publishing and distribution done.

No- it isn't a pleasant thought; but it is the reality.

"Hitch not the Chariot of State to the twin steeds of Government and Religion, for down that path lies chaos"
Leto II