TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2010-07 > 1279460095

From: Ben Oakley <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Surname Count
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 14:34:55 +0100

Many thanks Virginia. Just what I needed

On 18/07/2010 12:20, Virginia Blakelock wrote:

Ben wrote:

Could you tell me if there is a way to do a surname count in TMG either
via an option, utility or filter?

Report / Distribution of People.

For Subject(s) of the report, use 'All People in the Project'.

For Options / Output Columns, use Name Group Tag* / Surname

When you reply to a message, please make sure that you remove all of it but the portion to which you are replying.
To contact the TMG List Administrator, send a message to .

Checked by AVG -