TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2010-07 > 1280198764

From: Janis Rodriguez <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] New user here
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 22:46:04 -0400

Thanks, Lee! I had carefully gone in and turned on Beginner and opened one tag to check and there was a sentence at the bottom! After your email I looked in my regular project and no sentences display on the few tags and people I sampled. And in the Sample, only the one tag showed the sentence at the bottom. It was the Death tag for Elizabeth Alexander (28) in the Sample project. I had just locally modified the sentence in that one tag to add [:CR:][:CR:][TAB], while in Advanced Mode. Wonder if that is why it displays below the memo even though I changed the Program Options back to Beginner Mode? Does anyone else see the same thing?

Janis