TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2010-09 > 1283452833

From: Rick Van Dusen <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] How to enter for mulitple editors?
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 11:40:33 -0700

1. Names must be separated by a semi-colon. That's the tricky bit.

2. Normally, you can enter the first person's name as Last, First M
Additional names can, I believe, be ordered that same way, although due
to prior practice, mine are entered First M Last.

3. (I think this is your actual question, and I just recently asked
about this, because I'd prefer the formatting you specify.) There's no
way to alter the name formatting of the citations:
Full footnote will be First M Last
Short footnote will be Last
Bibliography will be Last, First M

4. If you use Terry's Book (all-purpose) Source Type*, you can add the
"editor" writer role and not need to put it into your template.

-----
*
http://tmg.reigelridge.com/Sources-Books.htm