TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2010-11 > 1288839098

From: "Peter Falkenberg Brown" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] [Bulk] Re: TMG v.8 and Windows 7/64 bit
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 22:51:30 -0500

Dear All,

Or use Virtual Box or Windows Virtual PC (if you have
WinPro). I installed a 16 bit and 32 bit program on WinXP,
under Virtual PC, and opened files that were in my main
directory tree, running on a Win7Pro-64 bit laptop, and it
all worked like a charm. It keeps things in the same
machine and it doesn't cost a nickel.

Peter