TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2010-11 > 1288965497

From: "Tom Momeyer" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Fwd: Re: Upgrades
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 09:58:17 -0400

Terry said, "No, I actually did. But I see the charts as a useful but
unimportant component. To me the heart of the site is the details page for
each person..."

Agreed - Your Details page comment. Disagree - I find charts are often easy
quick ways to find someone, then click to their Details page. Also, (my
opinion) someone that is less familiar with their lineage relates more
easily to a graphic representation (the charts) than to a name index.

As a sidenote, I like the pop-up boxes in the charts that Ian pointed out in
his TNG site.

Tom

This thread: