TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2010-12 > 1292718090

From: "NANCY PLAIN" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] tech support
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 19:21:30 -0500

Thank you Michael:

I figured they were gone for the weekend, but just wanted to check. So here
goes:

Here's the error message:

"This process requires exclusive access to the data files but the project is
open elsewhere at this time. Please close any other copies of the
application that are accessing this project & try again."

At this point I don't think the program was open at all. (Geeze my brain is
about fried) I tried opening the program but kept getting these error
messages:

Alias Base not found
File 'file-n.dbf' does not exist
alias ODS is not found
array dimensions are invalid

I eventually got out of those errors & did close the program. I tried to
open the program again and got all this malarkey. I closed it down, I tried
to restore from a backup (couldn't figure out just exactly how or where to
do that), I only have one project open, but somewhere there seems to be
another project open in my system. Can't figure out what to do.

Can you help? Please give the kindergarten version of the fix to this
problem. I'm not real computer savvy.

Thanks.

Nancy