TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2011-01 > 1294581747

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Descendant Box Chart again - multiple wives
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2011 09:02:27 -0500

Jan:

Actually, I'd like to have all three wives and current fiance show. I
put in the stepchildren and that made no difference. All wives show as
married to the man at one time and his PV shows all three marriages.

The only other thing I can think of is that I've customized my marriage
tag. I've added roles for First, Second, Third etc. to indicate which
marriage this is for the Principal. The woman is entered as the Bride.
In the man's PV he shows with 3 marriages, and each wife is labeled as
First, etc. This shouldn't make a difference.

Any other ideas why the other two wives are not showing, now that I know
there is no limit?

Judith