TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2011-01 > 1294596772

From: "GRSWEDE" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Descendant Box Chart again - multiple wives
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 11:12:52 -0700

Jan
For the Descendent Chart you can choose the US style lines and avoid the
connections through one spouse to the next spouse. The descendent chart
will show adopted children as well as step children if they are entered into
the person's tags. Even if the children are not formally step children
enter them to get them to show if you want them in the chart. I use the
Reference field to show on the chart that they are step children. Also I
show adopted children that way. Additionally I use accents to show which
people are blood related to me (to the best I can determine). The accent
feature also allows cousins marrying cousins somewhere to be seen separate
from non blood lines.

John Lundquist