TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2011-01 > 1294603610

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Descendant Box Chart again - multiple wives
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2011 15:06:50 -0500

Lee:

Again, thanks. Two of the wives were not marked primary, just the first
wife and the current domestic partner were. I somehow thought there
could only be one primary marriage. I probably got that idea because the
Tree View can only show one wife at a time, and I never thought more
about it until now.

Making all marriages primary fixed the problem, although it surely does
crowd the chart. : )

Judith