TMG-L ArchivesArchiver > TMG > 2011-02 > 1297549462
From: Terry Reigel <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] A Collection of Examples
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 17:24:22 -0500
bob gillis wrote:
> If someone gave me step by step instruction for exporting
> my master Source list and if it took no more than 15
> minutes I might consider sending what i have to Tom off
> list .
1. Open the Master Source List
2. Click the Export button
3. Click the Unmark All button
4. Find and double-click on each Source you want to export to select it.
5. Click the Export button
6. Enter a useful file name, and note the path to the location where the file is being saved
7. Click Save
8. Attach the file you created to an email message and send.
Takes about two minutes.
Note that this feature is only in TMG 7 - it does not exist in prior versions.