TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2011-02 > 1298561752

From: Elroy Davis <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Keeping up with research
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 10:35:52 -0500

So far I haven't run into that problem, though now that you mention it I'm
surprised that I haven't.

I do print my lists off to a hard copy when I do cemetery research. I
should check to see if it's possible to download a copy to my local machine
instead.

-Elroy

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 10:02 AM, Teresa Elliott <
> wrote:

> Elroy, what do you do when you don't have internet access? Our library's
> WIFI leaves a great deal to be desired (you know, like WIFI) and I don't
> have internet on my phone. Can you store lists on your own computer or do
> you have to access them online?

This thread: