TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2011-03 > 1299356119

From: "Cheryl Freeman" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Linking an existing event to an existing research task
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 14:15:21 -0600

Teresa,

That is my problem too - way too many events. What I am trying to do now
that I am working on using the research log for completed tasks, is create a
task and link it to a custom research tag I had already created. Just for
consistency. But if there is no easy way, I will find a workaround.

I wish that the event number showed up on the event list that opens from the
research task.

This thread: