TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2011-03 > 1299510211

From: John Charles Tippet <>
Subject: [TMG] Report Question
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 07:03:31 -0800

I recently discovered an online database that contains the marriages for
the state of OH. I would like to search my very large TMG database (>
50,000 individuals) for marriages that have only approximate dates in
the hopes that I could fill in the exact dates from this online
database. So what I need is a report that lists marriages that have the
day of the marriage blank (my definition of approximate). As this will
generate a very large list, it would also be helpful if I could further
filter the list to only include marriages for whom the husband or wife
(or both) were born in the state of Ohio. Any suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.

John Charles Tippet

This thread: