TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2011-03 > 1299517718

From: "Donald W. Range" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Report Question
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 09:08:42 -0800

John

First create a flag called Born In Ohio or something similar. Run a List of
People report with filter---
Birth Group ... State ... Equals OHIO [or OH if you use that abbreviation]
Set the LOP report option to change the Born in Ohio flag to Y.

Then run a List of Events report with the filter---
Tag Type Group is ... Marriage AND
Date - Day ... Equals ... 0 AND
Principal1 ... Born In Ohio ... Equals Y AND
Principal2 ... Born In Ohio ... Equals Y END

This should find all the marriages with no day stated in which both parties
were born in Ohio. Omit the Principal1 or Principal2 line to find marriages
with just one of the parties born in Ohio.

Don

This thread: