TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2011-03 > 1299549101

From: John Charles Tippet <>
Subject: [TMG] TMG Report Issue
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 17:51:41 -0800

I am re-posting this with another subject line since my previous post
was buried in another thread by mistake:

I created a report to list all of the marriages in my database that do
not have a date - day listed.

The report I tried is a list of events report as follows:

tag type label = marriage and
date - day = 0

When I run this report, TMG hangs in calculating the second filter.

I then noticed that if I added an output column for date - day to a
report it is a two character entry, for example the first of the month
is 01 and no entry is 00

So I modified the list of events report above to use 00 rather than 0
hoping that this would work. Unfortunately, TMG still hangs.

I then created the following similar report to try to troubleshoot this
issue.

tag type label = marriage and
date - year = 1885

This one runs fine without hanging TMG.