TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2011-03 > 1299604939

From: Kaye Wykoff <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Lost Source
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 09:22:19 -0800 (PST)

Mmmmm!  Mine does just the opposite!  When it says it is sorting by Abbreviation
the abbreviation is shown and the sort is definitely by abbreviation.  However,
if I click on 'sort by Title', then the list apparently is sorted by Title, but
it is the abbreviation that is displayed while the Title is not.  Wierd!
Kaye

Terry wrote:

When it says it is sorting by Abbreviation, it is, but it's not obvious because
the Abbreviation is not displayed (I know, not too useful). But you can also
sort by Title or Source number.

> Why do Titles appear when the Sorting is by Abbreviation?

I don't know - it's always been that way, but makes no sense to me.

This thread: