TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2011-03 > 1299626938

From: "Michael J. Hannah" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Marriages to Siblings
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 16:28:58 -0700

On 3/7/2011 Donald W. Range commented:
> Thanks for offering your thoughts on this.

You are most welcome, Don, glad they gave you ideas you could use.

> In the course of working with your suggestion I ran into
> what might be a bug in the LOE filter. The filter:
> ... <snip> ...
> gives an error message that the filter has an unbalanced
> sequence of parentheses and can't be processed.

I have had the same thing happen to me, Don. It seems that sometimes
you will see or not see an open or close paren, but TMG thinks the
reverse situation is true. This most often seems to occur as I try to
"edit" only part of a filter. What always works for me is to "Clear"
the entire filter and re-enter it from the beginning. As I have not
(yet) been able to reliably reproduce this, it is hard to report it in a
way that someone could be able to work on it.

Michael

This thread: