TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2011-03 > 1299630154

From: Rick Van Dusen <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] design question
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 16:22:34 -0800

Which takes us back to the saying that anything is possible, even if not

However, what I called a "useless endeavor" (as you quoted here) would
be the shipping of a Corvette engine to a Yugo owner (unless that Yugo
owner were actually intending to install that engine in the Yugo).

"Useless" in this case has a concrete definition.

Ian Singer wrote:
> On 3/8/2011 4:46 PM, Rick Van Dusen wrote:
>> * Even so, what's the point of shipping a Corvette engine to a Yugo
>> owner? Certainly, the freight company will do it if they're paid for the
>> job, but why would anyone pay them for this useless endeavor?
> Useles is in the mind of the user. I saw an ad yesterday for for a 1985
> Mazda RX7 with the engine replaced by an 8 passenger airplane engine and
> and original Mazda rotary engine in a crate.
> Ian Singer

This thread: