TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2011-03 > 1299649205

From: "Geoff Clout" <>
Subject: [TMG] Journal problem
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 16:40:05 +1100

Good Afternoon All,

Selected 'bold' for surname and given name in the Descendant Journal Report and when the report was generated, only some name variants and some spouses names in the children's section of the report were in 'bold'. Why is it so? So far there doesn't seem to be any problem in the parents' section of the report.

I would like to be able to do it 'my way' and at least have a bit of consistency. The report at this stage is over 500 pages and I don't want to have to go through and 'bold' all the 'unbolded ' names.

Cheers

Geoff Clout

This thread: