TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2011-03 > 1299706444

From: "Mike More" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] TMG Digest, Vol 6, Issue 192
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 16:34:04 -0500

Thanks, Virginia, still no luck. I am still on the trailing edge with XP. I
will occasionally get a successful back up to Dropbox but about 4-5 failures
for every success. Too many other things to do, so I'll live with my manual
option for now. I can still back up across my network to another computer. I
just have to remember to copy that file to Dropbox. Thanks anyways.

Mike More