TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2011-03 > 1299962878

From: Tom Rice <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] word processor
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 14:47:58 -0600

Louise,

I have had success saving to MS Word doc format and then opening these
in OpenOffice. The new LibreOffice will open them also. The only issue I
ran into was with the bride and groom indexes. While I could see both in
Word, OpenOffice would only show me one of them.

Regards,
Tom Rice
White Bear Lake, MN