TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2011-03 > 1300501672

From: "David Ball" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Overlapping accents
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 19:27:55 -0700

Then do the cleaning on all end-of-line people first <g>. Here is a way to focus on them:

Set up the flags and accents as Terry suggested and then run a List of People report that
only finds people that have their Clean flag = N and their End-of-line flag = Y and the
output of that report will list all of the end-of-line people that still need cleaning.
You can run that report any time you are in the mood to clean end-of-line people.

Dave Ball

This thread: