TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2011-03 > 1300574379

From: Kaye Wykoff <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Flag for a specific source?
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 15:39:39 -0700 (PDT)

Teresa,
Of course!  I meant to flag the people that are generated in the report.  I
guess I probably left out the step where you set up the output columns for the
report.  I would have a person colimn and tag or event column.  The flags would
apply to the people.

I forgot to delete the trailing line on my previous email so I don't know if it
went through.

________________________________

From: Teresa Elliott

Sources do not have flags.  People do.  There is no way to accent sources.
You could accent people who had one or more tags with that specific source
attached, but not the source.

Kaye wrote:
I would create a flag for 'Source #55' or whatever.  Then I would run a
report
for that particular source number and as secondary output have the flag
marked
Y.  Then you could accent per the flag being a Y and there you have it!
Just be
careful to check your report first, before setting the flag change to make
sure
you are getting what you want.

If I understand your question I think that will do it.  I have searched for
particular sources before, have had secondary output as explained above and
have
set accents based on flag value.  I think it should give you what you want.
Kaye

Judy asked:
If possible, I would like to flag a particular source (a source that I would

like to replace with a better source in the future). Assuming that I can do
so,
is there a shortcut to achieving this?

This thread: