TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2011-03 > 1300733997

From: "Teresa Elliott" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Global vs local sentences (was FTM)
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 13:59:57 -0500

Pierce,
It is my understanding, and I hope someone will correct me if I am wrong,
but everyone attached to the tag, that is used in a report, gets indexed.
You cannot use [R:Bridesmaid1] [R:Bridesmaid2] in a memo, if no one is
attached to those roles. Now if you say Rebecca Smith then yes, you'd need
to index that name if Rebecca isn't attached to the tag in a role.

So why not attach Rebecca to the Bridesmaid1 role. Create a name tag for her
that you want that tag to use, and then select it in the name drop down list
for that role? As far as I know that works just fine, unless I am missing
something.