TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2011-03 > 1300825870

From: "Cheryl Freeman" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Place question.
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 15:31:10 -0500

Teresa,

I love this list because I keep learning new things! I had not realized
that the Detail field could be divided into parts and the ability to do so
is something I have wanted :)
I have a few cemeteries for which I have section or row information. I have
been putting this info in the citation detail but that's not quite what I
had wanted to do. I am going to keep the cemetery name as D1 and add the
row or section as D2.

Cheryl

This thread: