TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2011-03 > 1300828345

From: "Darrell A. Martin" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Fwd: Re: Name changes in narratives
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 16:12:32 -0500

On 3/22/2011 10:22 AM, Allen Mellen wrote:
[snip]
> I'm with Terry on this -- for at least two reasons. First, like Terry,
> I consider that a major use of sources is for my benefit - to aid in
> further research. Second, if anyone picks up this work after I'm no
> longer here, I want to leave a trail they can follow.
>
> Allen

Allen:

I have no problem with you working that way. But I prefer not to leave a
trail to follow, when the only place it leads is straight to the rabbit
hole and in. I have this vain hope that nobody will look at one of my
weird citations and think, "I can't believe a word he says, what an idiot."

Darrell

This thread: