TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2011-03 > 1300834166

From: "Fran Segall" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Place question.
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 18:49:26 -0400

Teresa,

As usual, there are a million different ways to do everything, and pros and
cons for each. But that's ONE of the reasons I used the M2 approach. I
have one MPL record for each cemetery, even though I have about 30 people
buried in one of them. The differences (the lot, section, grave, etc.) are
in the memo.

Fran