TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2011-03 > 1300857937

From: Doris Wheeler <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Citing Poor Sources - Was: Re: Name changes in narratives
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 01:25:37 -0400

For me, I find that even the most garbled or questionable notes (sources)
almost always contain a nugget of truth. It sometimes takes years to sort
the chaff from the wheat but it has been my salvation on several occasions.
I would never dismiss any evidence, no matter how poor. Someone some day may
read what I did and discover even more valuable tidbits.

Doris

> >> I take source documentation much more seriously than to put such a
> >> fractured fairy tale into TMG. "You think you recall an argument
> >> from years ago, between two very old distant relatives whose names
> >> you can't remember? Puh-LEEZ!!"

This thread: