TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2011-03 > 1301235598

From: Janis Rodriguez <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] TMG 8 and the Iphone
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 10:19:58 -0400

I upload pdf files to my Iphone using Dropbox all the time. It works great! While the text can be small, it is easy to zoom in. I have done the same with my Color Nook.

The better solution would be to be able to read a Second Site file from the iPhone's Safari program without having to connect to a webpage via the internet. Has anyone done that? I could upload the files into Dropbox couldn't I... But then how would Safari be able to follow the links...

Regards,
Jan