TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2011-03 > 1301243370

From: "David Hankinson" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] TMG 8 and the Iphone
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 11:29:30 -0500

I use "Good Reader" to transfer my 3800 person, Second Site website to my
IPod Touch and to view the site without incident. The site was made for CD
distribution.

David Hankinson
Richardson, Texas

I upload pdf files to my Iphone using Dropbox all the time. It works great!
While the text can be small, it is easy to zoom in. I have done the same
with my Color Nook.

The better solution would be to be able to read a Second Site file from the
iPhone's Safari program without having to connect to a webpage via the
internet. Has anyone done that? I could upload the files into Dropbox
couldn't I... But then how would Safari be able to follow the links...

Regards,
Jan

On Mar 27, 2011, at 9:09 AM, Doris Wheeler wrote:

>> Lillian,
>>
> I created a Journal report, saved it as a PDF and uploaded it to my
Kindle.
> I don't know if you can do that with an Iphone. Another alternative
> might be to use Second Site. With that you can create output to a CD
> and maybe somehow upload it to your Iphone.
>
> Doris
>

>> No!
>>
>> Regards,
>> Dennis
>> ~~~~~~
>>

>> On Mar 26, 2011, at 8:01 AM, wrote:
>>
>>> Does anyone know if Version 8 when it is released will have a
>>> version for the iPhone? It would be nice to be able at least to
>>> view my data on my
>> new
>>> iPhone.
>>>
>>> Lillian Cain