TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2011-05 > 1305076836

From: Bob Velke <>
Subject: [TMG] TMG v8 Free Public Beta is now available
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 21:20:36 -0400

Advance notice to TMG-L subscribers about the contents of an upcoming
newsletter....

TMG v8 is now available in the form of a free public beta that will
expire in 30 days.

TMG v8 is in the final stages of testing and we believe it to be stable
and functional in all of its major features.

Some minor issues remain, however, and by releasing this public beta we
hope to accomplish two things:

1) Make reporting functions available to all those for whom v7 reports
have become non-functional because of an upgrade to a 64-bit operating
system.

2) Enlist your help in identifying and fixing any remaining issues
before the full public release.

For conditions, details, and download instructions, please see:
http://www.WhollyGenes.com/tmg8publicbeta.htm

This thread: