TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2011-06 > 1307196092

From: bob gillis <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] V8 Kinship report
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2011 10:01:32 -0400

The Kinship Report has been around since Ver 4.0. I do not know how it
may vary in Ver 7 from Ver 5. I ran it for myself and it had 9643 names
in it.

I gather from the report that I have no second cousins. And
surprisingly my children, spouses and grandchildren show up at the end
of the report. i think they should come right after Spouses