TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2011-06 > 1307209083

From: "Teresa Elliott" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] V8 Kinship report
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 12:38:03 -0500

I guess I always thought it was similar to the Kinship calculator. This will
be a great report for my next family reunion. Our common ancestor had 12
children with 4 having known descendants. Everyone knows the child they are
descended from so I can eliminate the Progenitor and go straight for the
kids. We are up to 8 generations removed from the common ancestor, so this
will help everyone find themselves, or know I need a FGS filled out. I kinda
like how it goes up your tree, then down. But I am thinking of just a
descendant chart for the family reunion this year.