TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2011-09 > 1315258207

From: "Kathryn Bassett" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Flag won't change
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 14:30:07 -0700

Don't delete the person, just delete the connection to the father and
mother. THEN change the sex, and add the ID numbers back in to the father
and mother field. That worked for me once when I had a similar problem.

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"

http://bassett.net