TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2011-10 > 1318402753

From: Marsha Ensminger <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Second Marriages and Children
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 23:59:13 -0700 (PDT)

I would make Clark "Father-Ste" to Diana's children. Then, on the children's person views, make that tag primary. Then, check the settings on the reports you want to run, to see that "Father-Ste" is selected.

A Family Group "Sheet" for Clark will print on two pages. The first will show his children by Lois, the second should show the step-children he "fathered" with Diana.

Marsha L. Ensminger