TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2011-10 > 1318479060

From: "Tom Momeyer" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Second Marriages and Children
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 00:11:04 -0400

Marsha Ensminger wrote:

> I would make Clark "Father-Ste" to Diana's children. Then, on the
> children's person views, make that tag primary. Then, check the
> settings on the reports you want to run, to see that "Father-Ste" is
> selected.
>
> A Family Group "Sheet" for Clark will print on two pages. The first
> will show his children by Lois, the second should show the step-
> children he "fathered" with Diana.
>
> Marsha L. Ensminger

Marsha, thanks for the response. So, I assume "Ste" stands for step-father.
Since I haven't run across this before, I'm going out on a limb with the
following. In the example I gave, the children were not adopted by the
father in the second marriage. So, I'm assuming you're saying the way to
add these (no adoption) relationships to TMG is with the Father-Ste tag.
I'll check that out.

Thanks, Tom

This thread: