TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2011-10 > 1318801585

From: Lee Hoffman <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] NEW feature request -- TAG last edit date
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 17:46:25 -0400

Virginia Blakelock wrote:
>Lee -
>
>Perhaps the Log could be manually or automatically purged after a
>period of time, keeping only the last few years.

Huh? I was speaking of retaining the low level Last Edited Date
within the present project files and not in a separate file. Yes, a
separate file could be smaller since it could be purged periodically
(possibly automatically via a user set schedule). But a separate
file would impact program operations and efficiency even more than
would just adding field to the current files.

Lee Hoffman/KY
TMG Tips: <http://www.tmgtips.com>;